Multi-Diag for Trucks
Multi-make diagnostics from ACTIA
A well-known name in electronic diagnostics for after-sales networks for manufacturers and independent workshops, ACTIA also develops on-board systems for commercial and industrial vehicles. With Multi-Diag Trucks, you benefit from this dual expertise; a unique guarantee in the multi-make diagnostic market for heavy goods vehicles, buses and coaches.
Daily-use effective equipment:
- Diagnostic of all leading makes of HGVs (truck electronic equipment and trailers), buses, coaches and utility vehicles:
Mercedes, Iveco, Renault Trucks, Scania, Volvo, Man, Nissan, DAF, Volkswagen, Askam, Avia, BMC, Ford, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, Bova VDL, Setra, ERF, Knorr-Bremse, Wabco, Haldex, etc.
- Key maintenance and repair functions: resetting, fault code reading/clearing, parameter reading, actuator testing, ECUconfi guration, calibration, etc.
- Diagnostic of main vehicle systems: injection, ABS, EBS, EDC, suspension, retarder, gearbox, brakes, central ECU, dashboard, comfort systems, tyre valves, immobiliser, airbag system, electronic tachograph, air-conditioning, steering, etc.
- Quick and simple to use: step-by-step diagnostic methods and procedures, user-friendly interface and intuitive browsing.
- Interactive technical documentation: technical vehicle data, wiring diagrams and other technical information are accessible at different stages of the diagnostic procedure.
Bluetooth Vehicle Communication Interface... Available with Mobile 3 and Master tools.
First, The Essential... The economic solution to become a Diag Pro.
With First, benefit from Multi-Diag Trucks and its Vehicle Communication Interface on your PC.
Mobile3, Ergonomic & lightweight... Follows you everywhere.
Mobile3 is the "all terrain" tool that accompanies you throughout the day : thanks to its clever strap, it fits your arm and attaches to any steering wheel for extra freedom.A new ergonomic, lightweight, thin and compact design, specially designed for the Workshop environment. Hardened protection against falls with silicon reinforcements and ABS PC shell. With its non-slip grip, Mobile3 does not slip and does not scratch the bodywork. 11 inch touchscreen (stylus and finger), webcam, and integrated Bluetooth and wireless modules. Benefit from Multi-Diag Trucks, combining advantages of a tablet ! A unique solution, design and model patented by ACTIA.
XG Master, Performance & comfort... High-end diagnostics by ACTIA.
Robust and hardened, XG Master is specially designed for automotive professionals, to withstand harsh environments, in the workshop and outdoors. IP54 certified, it withstands drops, splashes and dust. Held on its articulated arm, XG Master is very comfortable to use: easy reading and simple navigation via stylus or finger on its large 13.3 inch touchscreen. Its bright screen is visible in outdoor conditions and appreciable to consult technical diagrams. Increase productivity and autonomy thanks to its two rechargeable hot-swappable batteries. A veritable PC, XG Master also offers the best performance: with its rapid calculations, this equipment optimises the performance of Actia software and allows you to make the most of its user-friendly interface. Running Windows, XG Master may also receive other applications. A French industrial design by ACTIA.